Family Owned & Operated Since 1998
Dear Past and Future Customers Alike,
Since its inception, Hydroscapes has been a close-knit, family-run operation where a strong code of ethics is deeply ingrained in our daily lives. As a service company that takes pride in our work, uncompromised quality that is performed at a fair price is innate in our operation, however, it’s our relationships with our customers where we truly excel. Great communication and exceptional service continue to be the cornerstone to our success and our way of life. We never take your business for granted and continuously strive to earn and re-earn your loyalty. Our customer-first mentality is reflected in Hydroscapes’ Service Promise.
- Your Trust Must Be Earned: We take time to answer and inform, make only recommendations in your best interest, and extend any courtesy we can to make things easier for you.
- Your Time is Valuable: We provide timely service response, appointments within a reasonable time frame and are happy to make special accommodations for your needs.
- Your Expectations Should Not Be Compromised: We stand behind our work and back it with parts and labor warranties. Our technicians are mindful of your property and operate with a "leave no trace" diligence.
- You Need to Be Kept Informed: All appointments are scheduled in advance through our office, you are kept apprised of ongoing project progress, and technicians check in with you at each appointment.
- Your Satisfaction is Paramount: We deliver what we sell and we always check with you after the job to ensure that you are completely satisfied. If we have somehow fallen short, we will do what it takes to make things right!
If you choose to work with Hydroscapes, you have made the choice to work with a team of dedicated, honest and reliable individuals who value the ongoing relationships with our customers. My team and I look forward to getting the chance to show you what we are all about!
Robert S. Kratz, Owner/Operator